Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well, we are back from Veracruz!

We got back on Tuesday evening this week...we left the warm and dry weather and got off of the bus to cold and rainy weather. Boy, were we glad we left for a while....our skin and bones were able to get a little warm before winter comes. Not sure if you are aware...where we live in Mexico..is on the outskirts of Mexico City...on the mountainside. It's called Topilejo and its cold...almost every day. We sometimes have some nice sunny day...but the high may get to only around 70-75 if there are no clouds in the sky. I realized not too long ago...that this weather is actually very nice (for me anyway) -if you know me, you know I am always hot natured...so this Mexico heat I was really worried about. Thank you Lord...He sent me to just the right weather...isn't He wonderful!


ok, back to Veracruz - We visited his mom and family there and ended up staying 12 days. It was nice and relaxing. We worked on our land while there, cleaning and watering palm trees, went swimming at a small waterfall, went searching for mushrooms (to eat) while horseback riding, read, slept and just simply enjoyed nature in the way God intended it! It's always amazing to see how God can use nature to speak to you...I'll write more about that later but for now, here are a few pics. enjoy!





No comments: