Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Twenty Dollars

Today is Wednesday in the morning. Many things to do. We need to pay the water bill, to buy two tanks of gas and to buy some color sheets of paper for our flyers.

(We just began our classes. Yesterday, while I was teaching to one guy, I asked to the Lord for more students. As soon as I finished my prayer, there was a woman knocking at the door asking for our classes...Wow! Amazing Lord!)

Many things to pay or buy and money is tight. We left the house after we prayed to the Lord. Few meters ahead there was a man. He said "Teachers, wait. I owe you some money." He gave us 200 Mexican pesos ($20 dollars). We thanked the Lord and we continued on our way.

I was feeling as though I was the richest man in the world with my twenty dollars in my pocket and my Princi by my side.

Thank you Lord.
Narcizo

No comments: