Saturday, October 25, 2008

Paint thinner

More than seeing people drunk, I often see people sniffing paint thinner. Wow...I am amazed at how many people (young and old) sniff on paint thinner. They can hardly stand up as they take a long, long draw from a ball inside their hand. I have seen men sniffing so much they fell down and didn't even notice. My insides were sick....my insides are sick..when I see this. Not so much as to the fact they are sniffing it but sick that they are seeking something more. And this is what they have found.

We are all seeking something more or we did at one time or another. The sickness I have when I see this is that there is sooo much more for these people. They are lost in this world that offers so many subsitutes for the REAL thing. Jesus said..."I have come to seek and save those that are lost." Our Father is waiting and watching. What can I do? What can you do? Or are you still searching for something more?

No comments: