Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teaching a child....


You probably know the verse, if not...Proverbs 22:6 (NIV) Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. and also...Ephesians 6:4 (NIV) Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

These are things on our mind already. As we have been praying over this daily, I received something just so wonderful and sweet from my brother. My 5 yr old nephew, Elijah, is such an adorable little fellow with such a great heart. And he composed his own song, my brother added the guitar in the background. Check it out. What a great example! You will absolutely love it!


2 comments:

Neil said...

You know just to clarify, I didn't add the guitar in afterward. I just started playing some some chords and he decided to make up a song. I said, wait, let me record it and let's start together.
And that was the result. I think it's pretty cool. So he was changing his voice to fit the guitar chords. We were 'jammin'!

Neil said...

And I love it when he says 'and stuff like that'. hahaha I love it.